Did you know there is a new indoor trampoline facility in town?! Memphis mom to four Kati Ballard-Hoffman went to check it out for me, and her kids had a great time. Here’s the scoop!
Jumping World has several areas including two dodgeball courts and a (not yet open, ages 5+ but under 140 lbs) water ball area:
You pay by the hour (if you don’t want to jump you don’t pay, and there are plenty of places to sit and watch) for jump time and the water ball is based on minutes. They do offer some discounts for specific days/times, check that out here.
Other important stuff:
- They have a snack bar (no healthy snacks) and water fountains. Outside food is not allowed (except birthday cakes).
- There are changing tables in the bathrooms
- There are cubbies where you can store your shoes and other items, as well as lockers
- There are water fountains
- They offer birthday parties, fundraisers, field trips and group outings.
- NO denim is permitted (jeans, jean shorts, jean skirts)
- Socks are required, but any socks are fine
- You need to sign a waiver for your kids before you jump
- NO outside food or beverages are allowed, including birthday cakes.
Jumping World Memphis
6161 Shelby Oaks Dr.
Kati Ballard-Hoffman is a doula-in-training and mom to three elementary-aged and one middle school child. She’s a native Memphian and proud graduate of the University of Memphis.