Ever feel frumpy and out of style? Most moms feel that way at least once, especially after giving birth! A mom recently asked for recommendations of someone to give her a clothing, hair and make up consultation, a la What Not To Wear but without the camera crew and snark. Here’s who the moms recommend:
- Augusta Campbell stylist– she’s fashion editor for Memphis Magazine and styles local celebrities.
- Augusta Campbell is amazing
Gia Marina in Poplar Village (Behind SPR) does makeovers and makeup consultations!
Style Speak – Cara Grinder
- I am available by cell or email! [email protected] or 901-210-0437. I have been in the clothing industry (buying, selling, wardrobe consulting) for 15 years. I have great relationships with clothing stores as well as several makeup artists thru out Memphis! Great suggestions on the before and afters. Almost all of my clients are mom’s. I’d love to help!
- Cara grinder. She is great!
- I second Cara Grinder!
Fashion Academy – Carolyn Bendall
- I do the makeovers for the Commercial Appeal, message me and we can put her in our lineup if she wants. I can do it outside of the paper, too.
- I recommend Carolyn Bendall