A mom recently asked for urologist recommendations. She didn’t specify adult or child, so we had the moms provide opinions on both. Moms have also asked for recommendations for vasectomies for their husbands, so those are in here as well.
- Mark Saslawsky at Southeast Urology Network (901) 527-7100
- Mark Saslawsky is amazing!
- For adults, I highly recommend Mark Saslawsky at Southeast Urology Network–super nice guy!
- Dr. Jerkins is great. He did my son’s hernia surgery.
- Mark Williams
- Dana Giel for ped’s.
Dr. Deepika Pulusani @ St. Francis Loewenburg Building SHE’S GREAT
- David Gubin is a good choice.
- Dr. Gubin is excellent!
- Leslie McGowan is who my hubby used for a vasectomy. He was great and he and nurse had GREAT bedside manner.
- Chauhan! @ the Conrad Pearson
- Hollabaugh at Conrad Pearson.
- Ravi Chauhan for adults
- Dr. Ravi Chauhan at Conrad Pearson came recommended to us by 3 people for a vasectomy. Very professional, no complications, or issues.
Love Dr. Yair Walzer!