We love our kids, and our 4-legged, fuzzy children are special too. A mom recently asked for veterinarian recommendations, and as always the moms came through with a great list!
Gentle Care Animal Hospital
2958 Covington Pike
- Dr Hetzel at Gentle Care Animal Hospital on Covington Pike at Stage Rd – she and Dr Blackburn are amazing!!! 273-2273
- I second Gentle Care Animal Hospital, they are wonderful!
- I third gentle animal care.
- Dr. Gerald Blackburn, with Gentle Care Animal Hospital @ Covington pike & Stage rd
Eastgate Animal Clinic
5082 Park Avenue
- I love Eastgate Animal Hospital (or clinic?) in Eastgate Shopping Center. And I absolutely LOVE Dr. Greg Shaw at Pope Animal Clinic (also called Pet’s Choice) on Winchester. He is a wonderful doctor.
- Eastgate animal clinic is great.
- Dr. Balthrop at Eastgate Animal Clinic
Walnut Grove Animal Clinic
2959 Walnut Grove Road
We went to Walnut Grove Animal Clinic, but that’s a little bit farther…by the Main Library.
Cloverleaf Animal Clinic
749 N White Station Rd
Cloverleaf Animal Clinic! They are god-sends! The vets and staff love what they do. We had a 16 year old rat terrier, who passed away from renal failure last year. We also have an almost 15 year old diabetic cat, who was diagnosed in 2004, and is doing great. Dr. Jeff and Dr. Renai have been lifesavers for us numerous times.
East Memphis Pet Hospital
492 Perkins Extended
Park Avenue Animal Clinic
3558 Park Avenue
- My husband and I use Park Ave. Animal clinic for our cats. We like them a lot.
- Being in dog rescue for some years now I recommend Park Ave. Animal Clinic in East Memphis and Utopia Animal Hospital in Midtown.
The Mcgehee Clinic
712 Mount Moriah
- Dr. Mcgehee at the Mcgehee Clinic
- Dr McGehee
Germantown Animal Hospital
2185 S Germantown Rd, Germantown
I can not begin to recommend Dr. Abernathy at Germantown Vet ENOUGH!!!!!! 754-4940 My rat terrier had been to many vets that suggested $1000 Hernia surgeries. Most told me he needed it immediately, they were like used car salesmen. It was awful, we had just moved here and didn’t know where to go. A Vet Pharm. Rep suggested Dr. Abernathy and he told me, that wasn’t his problem at all! He only had a Urinary Tract Infection! He was like new 4 days and $65 later. We saw him for 2 years before Ernie got old and had to be put down. Ernie was like my child before my baby was born and Dr. Abernathy (free) came to our home to put him to sleep on his favorite couch. It meant the WORLD to us!!!!! He is WONDERFUL!!!
Getwell Animal Hospital
1262 Getwell Rd
I use Getwell Animal Hospital and they have great rate and don’t try to nickle and dime you for stuff your animal does not need.
a friend of mine has MobilVet where she comes to you!
Utopia Animal Hospital
1157 Madison Ave
Being in dog rescue for some years now I recommend Park Ave. Animal Clinic in East Memphis and Utopia Animal Hospital in Midtown.