Stingray Bay (EMM Review), camel riding and (my favorite) giraffe feeding are all coming back to the Memphis Zoo on Saturday, March 1st. Yeah! Check their website for times and prices.
Did you see the floor plan for the Bass Pro Shops opening at the Pyramid the end of the year? It’s going to be amazing!
It’s not too late to sign your child up for a spring sport. Check the Recreational Sports (learn to play, more low key) and Advanced Recreational/Competitive Sports posts for team information. If you’re looking for a sports (or other) activity for a preschooler check the Preschooler Activities post.
Spring Consignment Sales are happening now! Get your stuff organized to sell, or to figure out what you need. Upcoming dates here.
And Spring Break is coming! If you’re not traveling check out the Day Trips post for other ideas, and there are Spring Break Camps to consider as well. And stay tuned for a Spring Break activities post – it’s in the works!
- Get a $10 Whole Foods gift card for just $5!
- 68% off Grizzlies tickets for games on March 11 (Spring Break!), 19 or 24th
- Half-off horseback riding lessons at Shady Creek Farm in Eads
- Half-off a Segway tour of Memphis (ages 14+) from Segway of Memphis
- A one-year digital subscription to The Commercial Appeal for $26
- A Bavarian restaurant named Schweinehaus will open in Overton Square late summer, in the former Paulette’s space.
- Our Little Secret MedSpa opened on the Collierville Town Square
- Youfit Health Clubs opened a facility in 1245 N. Germantown Parkway in Cordova
- A new Malco theater is coming to Cordova on US 64 just west of Houston Levee. There is currently no timetable for construction to begin.
- Whole Foods knocked down their old building. That space will be used for parking, outdoor seating and a cooking school!