I was looking for a dermatologist, so I figured I’d ask the EMMs on Facebook. Here’s what the moms had to say…
1455 Union Ave Memphis
- Gwen Beard. She’s in with Amonette’s group on Union. Memphis Dermatology I think.
- Rex Amonette at Memphis Dermatology Clinic on Union…best in the state. Used to head up the state board.
- Memphis dermatology clinic. Dr garner is awesome. He found my melanoma stage 3. He’s very personable too.
Dr Woodmansee at Memphis Dermatology Clinic. She finally cleared my face up!
- Dr. Woodmansee on Union Avenue is wonderful. They use the MOHS System so you have minimally invasive removal of problem spots.
- Dr. Amy Huber…her husband, John, is also a physician there at Memphis Dermatology…she is the daughter of Dr. Amonette who founded Memphis Dermatology. She’s great!
7658 Poplar Pike Germantown
- Pavish Patel, Advanced Dermatology in Germantown
- We see dr Patel in Germantown. Love her!
760 East Brookhaven Circle Memphis
- Tanenbaum Dermatology on Brookhaven Circle
- Alan Tannenbaum and Alisa Feiner at the Tannebaum group in East Memphis off Brookhaven Circle. I found a melanoma this year so I have been getting to know them and their office staff well!
- Tannenbaum is the best!!
- Dr. Alyssa Feiner at dr. Tannenbaum. She is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner.
The Dermatology Group
Poplar at White Station
Dr.Robert Jackson (near Poplar and Massey)!!!
1335 Cordova Cv, Germantown
Dr Luella Churchwell is the best!!!
1920 Kirby Parkway, Germantown
I took my 1 year old to see Dr. Alan Levy and he was great with Jack! (He has twin boys of his own, so that helps). The best thing was I was able to get an appointment quickly AND Dr. Levy stays pretty much on schedule, so there was very little wait time in the waiting room. Major plus with a 1 year old.