Pets are family, but sometimes we just can’t take them with us. It’s nice to know they are well taken care of and happy while we’re away. If you’re considering a pet sitter check out this post. Here are the area companies the moms recommend for dog boarding:
Brown Dog Lodge
East Memphis & Germantown
- We take our dogs there once a week for doggie day care, and we & my in-laws use them exclusively to board. The staff is absolutely awesome and the accommodations are beyond impressive. Check it out!
- Brown Dog Lodge for sure!! The owners are friends of ours. Wonderful people and they’ve created an amazing business!
Camp Bow Wow
- The people at Camp Bow Wow have been really good to our 3 dogs.
- Camp bow wow s been working well the last 3 times we’ve used for our yellow lab.
- My 2 German Shepherds go to Camp Bow Wow on whitten, they are great!!!
Pleasant View Pet Resort
- We’ve been happy at Pleasant View Pet Resort
- I second Pleasant View Pet Resort!!! Great price and people!!
Camp 4 Paws
- camp for paws just a year or so ago, they pick up the pet from your home and they come back clean with a bandana. great care there
- Camp 4 Paws is awesome and totally worth the drive. They played fetch with our dogs, have lots of fenced green space for them to RUN!! Can’t recommend them enough.
Claridge Pet Resort
We use Claridge Pet Resort for boarding our dogs and for puppy daycare and have been very satisfied with their service.
Southwind Animal Hospital
boards dogs. They are great.
East Memphis Pet Hospital
East Memphis & Arlington
PetSmart Pets Hotel
Southeast & Northeast Memphis
it is pricey, but they can go so far as to have a TV in their “room”, get daily play time with other dogs, and even use a telephone to receive calls from you. If you don’t use a pet sitter, this is the next best thing.
Collierville Pet Hospital
I never worry about my furry children when I entrust them to CPHB. The staff there is like extended family and the dogs love the attention they receive. Even though it’s a little out of the way for me, it’s definitely worth the peace of mind!!!!!
Edgewood Farm & Kennel
Owned and operated by Jimmy and Linda Segerson. Boarding, Cats, Dogs and Horses. 901-756-1810. They are located 5 miles south off Byhalia Exit Bill Morris Parkway. We take our german shepherd there. She has an indoor/ outdoor kennel and gets let out to to run 4x/d. Ideal for larger breed dogs.