Got a dog? Do yourself and everyone else a favor and make sure your furry friend gets properly trained. Dogs that misbehave are no fun for anyone. If you’re having trouble doing this on your own, here are some trainers the moms recommend:
Amy Lear with PALS Dog Training…She’s awesome.
Camp 4 Paws has an in house trainer. They do home visits as well
- they are awesome!
- Highly recommend Brian at pro train memphis.
- Bryan & Kira Bailey of Pro Train Memphis are the best.
- Bryan and Kira Bailey with ProTrain Memphis!!! They are unbelievable! We have tried probably every trainer and they were our only success!!! They have a fb page.
- DogWoods near wolfchase is awesome!
- I recommend dogwoods, my dog was just like Marley from the book/movie. They were so patient at dogwoods and my dog is such a good dog now.
- Dog Woods by Wolfchase does a great job.
Lynn Weinberg at Hide A Way is also good.
John Burgess at Memphis Pet Lovers, he will come to your home and work with your dogs. Very reasonable prices, really nice guy
Knick Knack Patty Whack Pet Services is great! I think it’s unusual to find a dog trainer who is as great with people as they are with dogs, and Valerie Jacks Campbell is.