We’ve recently had more than one mom ask for recommendations of companies to install and refinish hardwood floors. We’re big hardwood floor fans in this house! Here’s a shot of my younger son and our cat Stevie the day we left our home in Charlotte to move to Little Rock, nice shot of the floor in our 1946 home. They looked even better (I hear) two years later when we had them refinished prior to listing it for sale the second time. That time it sold, thankfully!
Here are the companies the moms recommend:
- They are great and easy to work with!!!
- Floor Works has locations in Germantown and Cordova. Great quality, service and timeliness!
Kiser’s Floor Fashions!
They are so helpful!
Old World Floors.
Old World Floors were great!
Mid South Flooring
We really liked Danny Benard at MidSouth Flooring. BBB A+ rating.
Bamboo flooring from Lumber Liquidators
Precision Custom Hardwood.
Robert Allen 485-3503 he’s awesome!!!
Alans Flooring Company
in Germantown is very good. Ray does wonderful work.
does tile and hardwoods too!
Hardwood Flooring Specialists
870-4413 Steve. Call for estimates
Kevin McGugan 281-3037
- they are fantastic people to work with and did an excellent job on our hardwood floors about 18 months ago. David Parker is the owner. 901/493-4173. [email protected]
- D & J Flooring does excellent work. Very easy to work with. Kenny’s number is 901-355-4308.
Ivy & sons
excellent refinishing & HW restoration crew.
- Small, great prices & service. Nick Spano is owner. We were very pleased /w them.
- the absolute best is Nick Spano with Spano’s Elite Flooring! Beautiful work!