In-ground pool construction, renovation and maintenance. Retail store.
Memphis pools is wonderful!
Above-ground pool installation, maintenance. Retail store
- Smith Pools is great!
- We could not be more pleased with their customer service!
- can’t say enough about them.
Above All Custom Pool and Landscape
In-ground pool construction and maintenance, landscape design and maintenance
Quantum Leap Pools
Pool maintenance and repair
As far as maintenance goes, I would recommend Quantum Leap Pools!!
Natures Path Pool & Landscape
In-ground pool and water feature design and construction, landscaping, outdoor kitchens
- High dollar and high quality
- Nature’s Path! Finished in 60 days this winter!
In-ground pool construction
Growth Spurts Landscape Design, Irrigation & Pool
Landscapes, pools, water features, hardscapes, outdoor lighting
They do excellent work at reasonable prices. They installed a pool, built a screened porch and outdoor kitchen for us a few years ago. I have recommended them to countless friends.
In-ground pool design, maintenance, repair
- Jack Cantrell with Pool sharks helps us open/close our pool and helps with any issues we have (we maintain ourselves)
- Jack Cantrell with pool sharks. 481-3708. Any other pool person I have used has simply been a waste of time!
Clear Water Pools
Hawaiian Pools & Landscape
In-ground pool design, construction, maintenance. Retail store.
Butler Pools and Spas
In-ground pool design, construction, maintenance. Landscaping design.
Pool and Spa Solutions
In-ground pool design, construction, maintenance
Liner Lux did our liner last year and we love it. David was wonderful, answered all my questions and gave us lots of options.
- He drills holes in the concrete/or brick, and places a removable fence around your pool. You can roll it up wherever you want an opening, or take the entire thing out. You get to pick material/color. You choose the kind of gate you want for it’s main entrance and exit. And he gives you rubber fillers to place inside the holes when you’re done with the fence. Joe and Judy Sims are the owners.
- I second that. Mr. Sims is awesome and we LOVE our fence.
- We also used them. They are THE go-to folks for this. It cost $2000-3000 for a large pool temp 4′ fence 10 years ago, FYI.
- Mr Sims is the kindest man as well. It is super safe and sturdy!!! Had mine for a year and a half now
Protect-A-Child of Memphis
We used protect-a-child years ago. I am not sure if the same installer is still in Memphis, but we love the fence and have never had any issues.
Life Saver Pool Fence
I’m a regional distributor for LifeSaver Pool Fences. I would be more than happy to come out and give you an estimate. 662-838-3555 Fencing Solutions.