Finding a good spot for a children’s hair cut can be tricky. Older kids are easy, but toddlers who won’t sit still are another story completely! Need recommendations for a biracial child? Try this post. Here are several places recommended by East Memphis Moms:
High Point Salon
473 High Point Terrace
- Cici (Cecilia Ellis) at All Seasons on quince at white station..she has been cutting my twins hair since they were little
- We all love Ms Cici! she does a great job with the kids hair and really listens to my style/length requests
- Yes yes yes on Cici!!!!!!!! She very patient with the kids!
Pigtails & Crewcuts
3108 Village Shops Drive, Germantown
- They went above and beyond for my 3 year old son who was scared of getting haircuts and they made it so much fun for him. Owners and employees are super kind.
- Incredible. Went today and was thoroughly impressed. Highly recommend for children with sensory issues and ASD too.
1203 Ridgeway Road
Deborah at Gould’s… Park and ridgeway!
1776 Men’s Grooming Parlor
1016 S Yates Rd
Jeremy Hall does a great job with boys!
8100 Macon Station, Cordova
- We use fun cuts in Cordova. They have a playland, lollipops, movies, and balloons
- Ray at FunCuts is great, too.
- We had a great experience at fun cuts for my 2 year old daughter.
We took our 2 1/2 yr old to Fun Cuts in Cordova and were not satisfied at all with their service. Though she did a fine job cutting my sons hair, who was throwing a major fit, she was not friendly. We were the first people in and she did not even greet us and was very rude throughout our visit. I will never take any of my children there again nor do I recommend them to anyone.
I took my 16 month old son to Fun Cuts in Cordova yesterday. It’s a really cool place, but the girl that cut his hair, Amanda, was terrible. She didn’t listen to anything I said the entire time we were in there. And instead of getting the “trim” that I asked for, she chopped it all off! So, she’s either not good at what she does, or she just doesn’t listen. I would recommend Fun Cuts, but don’t let Amanda near your child with a pair of scissors!
Everybody at Fun Cuts has always done a great job on my twin boys’ haircuts! My usually fussy boys act like angels once they are put in the chair. They play Thomas on the DVD player for them, give them a sucker when they are done, and their hair always looks great! I have to drag them our of there, because they like being there so much. I give big props to Fun Cuts. I’ve had nothing but good experiences there.
420 S. Germantown Pkwy
Kirby at Daniel Shay’s
4615 Poplar Avenue
Melissa at Capelli. She always does a little braid for my girls when she is done and they love it!
5131 Wheelis Drive
Mariam, Love her and she is great with my two little ladies!
- Sports Clips – Germantown – ask for Maliwan, she is quick and very sweet
- Lynn at Sportsclips on Spotswood does a fantastic job on my son!! He loves that she makes it fun!
1605 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova
Leigh Beth Ammons at the Styling Castle in Cordova is wonderful with my 3 young kids
5101 Sanderlin Ave
- Sherry at True Salon by muddy’s bake shop is the only one who can comb my 4 year old’s hair without tears. She’s so patient and sincerely loves children.
- My 4 yr old and 6 yr old go to Sharlinda at True Salon beside Muddy’s. love her and so do my kids!
454 N Bingham St
I’ve always used Stacey Pfund at Paggio’s for all 3 of my boys. 901-274-3944. She does great with all ages. Mine are 3-15 and all love going to see her. From the very first hair cut to the delicate needs of a teenager, she always pleases!!