It can be tough to determine what size shoes to buy when your child can’t communicate! As kids get older this process gets easier, except then they have a stronger opinion about what they want. And then there are shoe-tying issues. We’re going through that right now with our ten year old – he does not tie his shoes well and has no interest in learning how to do it better. Ugh.
Here are some spots the moms recommend shopping for little kid shoes:
- Wide sizes are really tough for little feet. My 3yo wears wide or x-wide. Jackson’s is a good place to look.
- if they don’t have the right size they will order it for you!
- a local, family owned business
Oak Court Mall, Shops at Saddle Creek, Wolfchase Galleria
- All of mine have wide feet and we buy all their shoes from there. Have never had a complaint.
- they even have extra wide
Laurelwood Shopping Center
- My son has only worn wide/extra wide, & all of his shoes have come from there.
- See Kai Run are great for wide feet, which Cotton Tails now carries!
Little Feet Boutique