When stuff breaks and computers get slow it’s time to fix it or toss it. Repairs can be expensive, but new stuff costs a lot too! Here are some spots to get it fixed.
Camera & Electronics Repair
- Used them twice to repair my camera & they are great!! They fix ALL electronics too (DVD, tv, camcorder). They’re located behind Sams Club in the Wolfchase area. 8500 Wolf Lake Dr. (901) 384-4100
- They repaired the broken screen on my Nikon digital SLR in a couple of days…the estimate from another place that wanted to ship it to Texas was 8-10 weeks! Great people.
Meticulous about hiding speaker wires, great at suggesting alternatives but also good at suggesting low-cost options. A great resource if you’ve just moved and need help setting everything up again!
Advanced Custom Electronics
J.R. Browning, 901-289-1086
Audio Video Artistry
Professional, and very helpful with deciding on what would work best for what we wanted. The install was done in two days and we are so very happy with everything. We had a “guy” prewire our house on the cheap while it was being built and you get what you pay for. Wish we had called AV back then. They are reasonable and take pride in their work.
PC and Mac Repair
KC Computer on summer
- PC and Mac support, plus repairs for iPhone, iPod, iPad, XBox and PS3.
- Uptech computer on Poplar across from Whole Foods
- Uptech computers is great!
Micro Computer Technologies on Stage at Appling in Bartlett.
Memphis Computer Support
Mac & PC training and support
- She removed a nasty virus from our computer.
- Big fan of Melanie at Memphis Computer Support
- Melanie is simply THE BEST! She has set up my wireless network/printers/computers, fixed networking issues and she is honest And affordable. I have used her several times. Also she is very patient ‘teacher’ if you need some ‘how to’ help. She is proficient with both Mac and PCs.
For Macs use Mac Advantage on Poplar near Huey’s and Burger King.
- Amy Pickle is local and wonderful. She works on Macs and PCs. Check her out.
- I cannot say enough good things about Amy Pickle of Pickle I.T. She made a house call to my home in east Memphis for under $150 and completely cleaned out my hard drive, and added double the memory to my computer. Cleaned hundreds of registries off my computer (malware, spyware), the inside of my tower, my screen, and left everything lightning fast. For midtown clients, she will even bike to pick up a laptop. Very trustworthy, very kind, very reasonable! Pickle I.T. knows their business.
Patton Computers in Collierville
Smart Phone/Tablet Repair
Poplar near Perkins
- They did a great job
- Fixed <broken screen> in about an hour or two.
- I went to ifix to get my iPad fixed. They were very nice and had it fixed the same day
Smart Technology Solutions
Poplar near Perkins
- Patton computers is great
- Great work!!
We Get It Covered
We get it covered has pretty good reviews.. I paid way too much at a place in wolfchase when mine broke last year
Fast Fix Jewelry Repair