A dad recently asked where everyone liked to get sushi – and there were a lot of responses and not really a clear favorite. I guess that means more places to try…do your kids eat sushi? Scroll down for recommendations on Thai restaurants.
- Sekisui on Humphreys…. and they’re on restaurants.com!
- Sakura 2060 West St (Germantown)
- Ryu Sushi Bar on summer & white station
- We like Ryu, too – always get it to go 🙂
- Benihana has the best sushi… hands down. Ryu on summer is a close second for us.
- Thai Bistro – closed in Cordova!! Great variety of fresh, inexpensive sushi!! Excellent service, too!
- We really like the sushi at the Grand Pacific Buffet on Stage Road! Its all you can eat and my husband likes that!! But yummmy!! We went tonight.
- We always love Sekisui Pacific Rim on Poplar. A lot of my friends like Stix (Collierville)
- Ryu and Lee’s gas station sushi! (Germantown)
- Fuji Cafe in Collierville
- Hisso Sushi from Kroger
- Tao Too in Germantown is good (they have Chinese food as well.)
- Bhan Thai in Midtown…hands down!!! & they have the BEST patio if the weather is nice.Southaven: Leelavadee
- Bangkok Alley
- Southaven: Leelavadee
- Emerald Thai – Mt. Moriah Rd
- Had a fantastic meal at Jasmine Thai last weekend. Food was great. The owners are super friendly. Get the pork satay to start. Can’t wait to go back for the mango with sticky rice.
- Mosa….White Station & Poplar, behind BedBath&Beyond