Moms need to get away. Getting away from your regular, everyday life gives you a new perspective and makes you a better parent. A mom asked for recommendations for a spa trip that would be fun for a group of women and an easy drive from Memphis. Here are the spots the moms recommend:
- The Alluvian in Greenwood, no doubt. That is a world class boutique hotel. A gem.
- Just got back from The Alluvian last weekend! It is amazing! Highly recommend!
- Hot Springs, of course! You can do pkgs with an entire day’s treatments or you can pick specific treatments. If you want to save a little, you can stay at one of the “motels” like Knights Inn. They are clean just a few minutes off the main strip. Or if you want to splurge, the bath houses offer entire pkgs including luxury boarding . Don’t forget a trip to Lookout Mountain and the alligator farm!
- The Arlington, hot springs, ar
- Hot springs Qua Paw Bath House and Spa. Private mineral bathes and the steam cave. Very affordable and relaxing.
Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
Ross Bridge, Birmingham has the spa and the summit shopping!
The Bellisimo spa in Tunica is amazing. Southern Living voted it one of best.