Do you sell your product or service to moms? We do tend to be the ones out spending money on exciting things like groceries, toilet paper, school supplies and clothes, as well as researching and lining up various household services, schooling, extra-curricular activities and more. In my household I’m in charge of landscaping, household maintenance, shopping, school, doing our taxes and paying the bills. Sometimes I even clean. (Rumor has it I’ll soon be taking on additional responsibilities in investment decisions…oh boy). In other words, if a dollar is spent in this household, this mom is in charge of 75¢ of it.
Founded in 2011, East Memphis Moms provides moms who live, shop and play in the East Memphis area with tips, tricks and ideas on how to do their mom job to the best of their ability. Here’s what some of our readers and advertisers have to say about EMM:
- Just a quick note to tell you how much I love your blog/FB/Twitter! I have lived in this area for 11 years- your info is just what we need- so refreshing! A big THANK YOU!!!
- Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful resource…Your suggestions kept me and my 7 kids busy all week last week!
- I just have to say a HUGE THANK YOU for the calendar of events. It is awesome, and you are making it easy for me to be a fun, active mom!
- I just started Mullins <Parents Day Out> after everyone’s recommendation on here!
- Although I am a lifelong Memphian, I have learned so much about the city and what it can offer families by keeping up with your site.
- Our staff has been amazed by the number of people who have come in as a result of East Memphis Moms. I do believe that you have the best and most well-followed pages of your type in the Memphis area. – Village Toymaker
- Really appreciate you and all the work you do for the blog–I follow it for everything!!!
- Thank you for being so easy to work with – refreshing!
- I plan to use this site for many years to come to find out about great opportunities for my little one. I just wanted to encourage you to keep up the good work. It’s much appreciated.
- Your BLOG allowed many other moms to find our store and was an important contribution to our success.
- I wanted to let you know how helpful your website has been to me and my family. As a transplant to the Memphis area, your website & Facebook page really helped make the transition easier.
East Memphis Moms also won the “Best Local Blog” award from the Memphis Parent Readers Choice Awards (not done in 2015) in 2014 (gold), 2013 (silver), 2012 (gold) and 2011 (silver) and was named a favorite in the Best Local Blog category in the 2014 Commercial Appeal Memphis Most Awards.
- Blog advertising
- Blog posts
- Newsletter advertising
For more information and pricing please contact Suzanne.
Suzanne Johnston (LinkedIn) is a marketing professional with a B.S. in Marketing and an MBA. She became a mom in 2003 and started running mom websites in 2004.